Being blocked by Instagram here are some tips on how to fix it
How many of you have been \’banned or blocked\’ by Instagram? I know many users encounter this problem — including myself self and it\’s so annoying being blocked. So if you\’re like me someone who\’s been \’blocked and banned\’ from Instagram and need HELP finding resolutions, look no further. Here are some tips and solutions on how to fix and avoid them.
I\’ve had a temporary block and this is the most common action block implemented by Instagram. The temporary block usually lasts up to 24 hours. You can RESOLVE it by taking a break from Instagram; don\’t post, comment, or like for a couple of days. When you return back to Instagram make sure to log out, sign back in, and check for any updates on your Instagram application.
BLOCK WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE
Another type of action block which is the one I just received from Instagram, which includes an expiration date. If you follow me on Instagram I\’ve shared both of these types of blocks the most recent one blocked me for SEVEN DAYS! These blocks can last from 24 hours to 30 days!
Regardless of the type of block, if you have NOT done anything wrong I would recommend that you request a manual review from Instagram. You can do that by going to Instagram Settings ->Help ->Report a Problem
Some of the things that can trigger an Instagram block
- Amount of time spent on Instagram – daily limits…I\’ve personally tried and tested the per-day limits and have used those limits per hour and had NO ISSUES.
- 50 comments per day
- 100 likes per day
- 50 follows per day
- Daily actions – likes, posts, comments
- Using BOT services
- The use of BANNED hashtags – I\’ve seen my account BLOCKED and BANNED TWICE when I\’ve used the Hashtag #Hotsauceinterpreters
- Posting prohibited content
- Users reporting your account – I\’ve been notified by other users who have received DMs from @RockStarInterpreter @Robintherockstarinterpreter asking them to block and report me 🤦♀️ so I\’ve been targeted by this user 🤷♀️ (be aware of who you follow/unfollow and if you feel someone is just snooping – BLOCK THEM)…and AVOID these childish issues 😉
- Posting to much – users may report it as SPAM
Tips to fix the Instagram block
- Reinstall your Instagram application
- Report the problem to Instagram (it may take some time to EVEN get a response from them, but it\’s worth the shot)
- An IP address may be an issue believe it or not our IP address may also be targeted so switch to mobile data
- Make sure you linked to your Facebook account this is another way to prove your NOT A BOT!
- Wait 24-72 hours before you try to log back in and when you do try logging in from another device
To get more FREE tips, resources, information for your business, health, and real-life tips, follow me on all my social media platforms