Introduction to Interpreting training
<h2>Learn what it takes to start your career and business as a professional interpreter</h2> Introduction to Interpreting is a training provided to bilingual and motivated future interpreters who want to learn the basic fundamentals, ethics, foundation, standards and modes of interpretation in order to understand what it takes to be a Good, Professional Interpreter.
My Introduction to Interpreting will provide you with the Basic Fundamentals you need to not only learn the interpreting industry but also learn the business aspects of becoming a \”Freelance/Entrepreneur\”.
Learn the Fundamentals of Interpreting
When you sign up you will learn everything listed in here and so much more…
I will teach you how to AVOID potential RISKS with your business, as well as all the \”Good, Bad, and Evil\” of this industry:
- What it takes to promote your services and what interpreter recruiters look for in an interpreter.
- Provide you with an actionable plan that will get you started as a Professional Interpreter, as well as how to become a successful Freelance Interpreter.
- I will reveal career secrets, through specific, real-life examples and strategies that will help your career.
The list also includes:
- What it takes to become an Interpreter
- Do\’s and Don\’ts of an Interpreter
- The Administrative and Back Office tools you need
- How to work with top agencies
- What to look out for when accepting assignments
- The skills you need and how to get them
- You will get all the steps needed to start your career and business!
<a href=\"https://checkout.square.site/merchant/ABZSZZ4W0N0V1/checkout/PFRRCP4SN4VYCEJFSUYAIQ2G\" target=\"_blank\" role=\"button\" rel=\"noopener\"> Start My Career Now </a>